My Blog__ have you ever seen a baby otter?

| By

__Share this post

13 Responses to “have you ever seen a baby otter?”

1. Kenza Kenza says:

wow! You know what to get my for my birthday!! Better than a bird… right? hehe

2. simone says:

omg! otters are the cutest thing on tha planet !!! i want one so badddd!!!! they are soo beautiful and adoorable!!! (: i am watching a show about giant otters right now(:

3. izzy says:

yeah, until they grow up . . . not so cute then; will take your hand off if you get in their way; those jaws are super powerful and these animals are actually quite vicious

4. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Alexis Downey, PATRICIVS, Matthew Glidden, Rob, helena and others. helena said: omg i want one! RT @crimnos baby otters y'all. baby otters. http://bit.ly/b6BoEw […]

5. ishel says:

omg! these thinng things are so cute! i want one now!

6. Seabstian says:

these are one of the cutest little things ever, Baby Otters and Giant pandas are the ‘Bomb’, ahaha!, they kinda look like my puppy in some sort of way, ahaha!

7. zul says:

nice. i like it.
    i got one tody.

8. Kelly says:

I’m from Brazil, and here has two kinds of otters, otter (Lontra longicaudis) and otter (Pteronura brasiliensis). And after these beautiful photos, I save all of extinction. Because we destroy the planet?

9. Matthew says:

Right…so we’re all agreed, Otters are Officially the Best Thing EverĀ©. Especially baby Otters…who, when mother nature was dishing it out, queued up for a second helping of cute.

10. Holly Bowman says:

awwwww sooo cute!!!!!! omgggg!!!!!! :) :) :) i dont know if i would want one for a pet but i definatly want to see some up close!! :D

11. destiny paige says:

i just found a newborn one and its the cutest thing :) i prolly haf tah pu it back thou <3 i d want to enyway.

12. Hana May Hana May says:

Based on the popularity of this page I think you need to add a variety of baby animal blog posts.

13. […] here} 31 Oct Browse Older: Knitting and Topher GraceFireplace has been turned on. Chilly nights. […]