News__ CHARLIZE THERON IS A MAN
No, not really but according to this months feature in Vogue, the Oscar-winning actress sure acts like one. Lady Gaga may be packing both dude and dudette parts, but Charlize "drinks like a fish, swears like a sailor and will call you a lesbian." Ergo, Charlize Theron is a man.
Vogue sits down to lunch with Charlize to discuss her jam-packed schedule which includes duties like manning her production company (Denver & Delilah Films), running the Africa Outreach Project and twelve new projects she's got under her belt (to name a few, a TV series about an FBI profiler, an American adaptation of a South Korean thriller and a new comedy based on a Christopher Buckley novel). Besides all this jazz, Vogue gives the reader an inside look into the foul mouth of pretty little Charlize who grows more bad ass with each sentence. Check out the full article here.
Top Charlize Moments from the Vogue Article:
1. On hair styles: "I cut my hair really short in my 20's, and people were like, 'Hmm, wait a second. Is she gay?'
2. Response to a group of female fans who fawn over her at lunch: 'Stop it, you lesbians!'
3. She wears a scrunchie around her wrist while sipping Pinot Grigio.
4. On her Amazon bod: 'I'm not hearing anything you're saying. I'm looking at myself naked! I was just mesmerized by myself naked.'
5. Charlize admits she is afraid of flying, growing old, being alone, insulting people and feeling guilty about saying dumb shit in public. 'People tell me that cocaine makes you feel superhuman and you'll say anything. Then when you come down like all of a sudden you have guilt. But I have that feeling innately, even without the cocaine.'
All photos from Vogue