News__ Feeling Green
Oh, Saint Patrick's Day--a holiday where everyone gets a little Irish and a lot drunk. Whether you're hitting the pub for noon or concocting some green-dyed beer at home, we've pulled a couple of items together to help you celebrate (and survive) the day.
1. PS1 Pouch Bag by Proenza Schouler, £920 -- The IT bag in the day's IT color.
2. "Hope Springs Eternal Facial Spray" by Philosophy, $20 -- This spray has "over 250 minerals that topically feed your skin nutrients for an astonishingly healthy glow." You're definitely going to need this on Friday morning when you get your ass out of bed. Hell, bring it with you and give yourself a few spritzes throughout the night.
3. "Wasted and Broke" ramen noodles from Fred Flare, $4 -- Good for a drunk snack or a hungover breakfast the next day. No judgment here.
4. "Cover Your Mouth" Lip Protector with SPF 8 by Origins, $10 -- If only there was a lip balm that protected you from saying stupid things when you're a couple drinks deep...
5. Nails in Hunting by Topshop, $10 -- A complimentary shade for every complexion. Practice twirling a finger around and saying, "One more round, please."
6.465 Ankle Boot by Swedish Hasbeens, $260 -- These expertly crafted clogs will take you all around town without making your feet ache. Too bad "Irish Hasbeens" don't exist.
7. Lucky Charms Double Ring by Jessica Elliot, $65 -- Get the luck of the Irish with this charm-packed ring. There's a ladybug, shooting star, horseshoe, elephant and, of course, a four-leaf clover to steer you in the right direction.
8. Altoids Curiously Strong Mints in Spearmint, $3 -- Because beer breath is not pretty breath.
9. Sodastar Limonade in Cactus, $4 -- Spike your favorite drinks to make them Irish. Cactus goes with tequila, right? If you play by Irish rules, whiskey goes with everything.
Have a happy St. Patrick's Day!